So when I first found out about Justin molesting my daughter, I immediately searched on line for message boards of women who have children who have been molested. I found a wonderful site right away and have been visiting it ever since. A few days ago I finally got up the courage to post my own story. I got some responses and am even "pen paling" a woman who's story is very similar to mine. She was married, had two girls, one from a previous relationship (the one who was molested) and a child she had w/ her husband. She said my story made her cry because our daughters who were not molested are the same age. Only this happened to her four years ago and her husband is in prison with a term of 130 years or some shit like that! So when her daughters father left out of her life she was only four years old. My daughters eight and her dad all of a sudden just disappeared. She says she hasn't told her daughter anything about why her dad isn't around, unlike me I have told my daughter a little why he's not around. It's so nice to finally be able to talk to another person this has happened to. Posting my story was the best thing yet. This woman and her kids live in Pennsylvania, she said her ex husband had molested his ex wife's daughter too, and she was called to testify during the trial. She said her daughter was on the witness stand for an hour and a half!! She said the whole thing was a nightmare cuz he denied all of it, and still does.
Anyway, I just wanted to post my good news about my new found friend who's gone through this nightmare too. I have to get ready for work. See ya...